Free School Meal Application
It is important that you are able to access financial support towards the cost of school meals, if you are eligible.
Your child may be able to get free school meals if you receive any of the following support:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit - if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
If you think you may be eligible or your circumstances have changed, please use the following link to apply. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to assist.
You can make a new application for free school meals at https://www.cloudforedu.org.uk/ofsm/link2ict
You can find more information on free school meal eligibility here: https://www.gov.uk/apply-free-school-meals