We always welcome visitors at our academy. Throughout the Autumn Term we will be holding open events to allow our prospective parents and carers the opportunity to come and see the academy for themselves.
Reasons why you should come visit us:
- You will get the opportunity to see first hand what life at Wintringham is like
- You will be able to hear from our leaders and Principal
- There will be a chance for you to meet with our staff
- Any questions you may have can get answered directly by our staff
- Your child can start to build a relationship with our academy and picture their future here with us
- We want to welcome you into our family and are delighted to meet you
Can't make one of our open events? Don't worry. Just get in touch with the academy about arranging a tour and we will do our best to provide this for you.