Why Work with Us
Join us on our journey delivering exceptional education at the heart of the community
If you have the drive and commitment to help us raise the bar for every student, close the education gap between disadvantaged students and their more privileged counterparts and want to help positively transform the community we work within, then we want to hear from you!
Why work for Oasis Academy Wintringham
At Oasis Academy Wintringham we are always looking to take on talented and impassioned individuals who align with our values of Perseverance, relationships, inclusion, diversity and everlasting hope. We want our staff and students to thrive in an atmosphere that promotes learning and living in harmony.
We pride ourselves on the work we do to motivate both staff and students alike. Through building strong relationships, between staff and students and across the Oasis family, our aim is always to enable people to flourish and grow their skills. Whether you are a Senior Leader, a Teacher or Support staff we care about your career and want to help you feel valued and supported in your job.
Here is what we can offer you:
- A friendly, supportive and enthusiastic team.
- The opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of young people.
- Excellent induction process with supportive staff.
- A personalised CPD programme using innovative techniques based on pedagogical research and best practice.
- Nationwide growing profile of Academies.
- Strong global links with varied overseas community projects.
- Career progression and development
- An opportunity to be involved in the development and progression of the Academy and the wider local community.
- Specialist, state of the art facilities.
If you think you are the right fit for us or like what you hear please visit our current vacancies located on the right of this page to see where your career could take you next.
Would you or someone you know be interested in working or volunteering at Oasis Academy Wintringham? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Expressions of interest can be made via the link on each individual vacancy, or by emailing Sally.Lumby@oasiswintringham.org. However, formal applications must include a completed Oasis Academy Wintringham application form.